CFC FFL – WHAT A FIESTA!
The festivities will begin with an exhibit and food festival starting at 10AM wherein all areas will be assigned tables and chairs to decorate. To make the event more exciting, we will have a grand food fest wherein the areas will bring food to showcase and share!
BEST FOOD FEST DYNAMICS:
1. Each “area-region partner” will be given a table for their food fest area. An area will be partnered to a region and they will work on their assigned space together.
The partners are:
• Europe and Cubao
• Oceania and Manila
• North America, Latin America and Pasig
• Africa and Antipolo
• Middle East and Parañaque
• Asia and Novaliches
• North and Central Luzon
• South Luzon and Bicol
* Visayas and Mindanao will HAVE THEIR OWN TABLES SEPERATELY!
2. An exhibit panel will be provided. Each area should TELL THE STORY OF CFCFFL AND MINISTRIES IN THEIR AREA USING PHOTOS FOR THE PAST YEAR. The panel is 2ft wide and 8ft high. The material of the panel is plywood. Other materials to design the panel like flower or non-community picture cut outs can also be used.
3. Food servers should also be present. All plastic plates, spoons, forks and cups will be provided by the area.
4. The Food will be judged separately. THE FOOD SHOULD BE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE AREA (LOCAL DELICACIES).
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING: EXHIBIT
EXHIBIT CONTENT AND DESIGN 35%
TENT DESIGN 30%
OVER-ALL APPEAL 15%