CFC FFL – WHAT A MOVE!
1. This competition is open to all CFC FFL members from different ministries. Each CFC FFL District province/country is entitled to 1 (one) entry. You can register with our Competitions Secretariat, Donalyn Culala (09167720663 / email@example.com).
2. Participating areas should submit their dance routine for preliminary judging. Videos may be uploaded or burned on dvd and sent to the CFC-FFL Home Office (Apartelle 12, Starmall Complex EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City). The deadline for submission of entries is on June 17.
3. Entries that will pass the preliminary judging will be asked to perform on the Anniversary Day itself for final judging.
4. Performances can be solo, duo or group number with members coming from either 1 ministry or across ministries.
5. The dance style can be of any genre (jazz, ballet, ballroom, hiphop etc.) Costumes must be appropriate to the dance style. Sexually suggestive and vulgar movements, costumes and lyrics in the accompanying music are strictly prohibited. Non-compliance will result in AUTOMATIC disqualification.
6. Each dance number will be given 3 minutes only. Any excess of this allowable time will be meted with a one point deduction from the total average score.
7. There will be a final briefing for all contestants at 9AM on the Anniversary Day at the venue. All accompanying music must be cued, ready and all in at the time of the briefing. Non-compliance may result to disqualification so as to protect the excellence of the competition and the program.
8. Winners will be announced at the end of the competition.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
STAGE PRESENCE 20%
Audience Impact (10)