CFC FFL – WHAT A VOICE!
1. This competition is open to all CFC FFL members from different ministries. Each CFC FFL District province/country is entitled to 1 (one) entry. You can register with our Competitions Secretariat, Donalyn Culala (09167720663 / email@example.com).
2. Performances can be solo, duo or group number with members coming from either 1 ministry or across ministries.
3. The rendition can be done with live instrument accompaniment, mp3 or acapella.
4. The contestants shall render their piece, either in English or Filipino. The song must not contain subliminal, sexually suggestive or vulgar lyrics.
5. Participating areas should submit a video file of the participant singing the piece for preliminary judging. Video files may be uploaded or burned on dvd and sent to the CFC-FFL Home Office (Apartelle 12, Starmall Complex EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City). The deadline for submission of entries is on June 17.
6. Entries that will pass the preliminary judging will be asked to perform on the Anniversary Day itself for final judging.
7. The performance should not be more than 3 minutes. Any minute or fraction thereof in excess of the allowable time will be meted with a 1 pt. deduction from the total average score.
8. The contestants should submit a copy of their song lyrics to the competition committee a week before the actual competition for evaluation. Failure to do so would mean disqualification and will not be allowed to perform on the competition day.
9. Costumes must be decent and appropriate for the competition.
10. There will be a final briefing for all contestants at 9AM of the Anniversary Day at the venue. Non-compliance may result in disqualification so as to protect the excellence of the competition.
11. Winners will be announced at the end of the competition.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
MUSICAL RENDITION 50%
Voice Quality (30)
Consistency & Vibrancy (10)
Stage Presence (20)
MESSAGE & CONTENT 10%
AUDIENCE IMPACT 10%