Our Servant General Frank Padilla and our Spiritual Director Fr. Francis Gustilo have produced a show: “Fathers for Good”. It has been airing locally on TV Maria, and now has been picked up by EWTN! Fathers for Good (see details below) will debut this March in the USA. International airing will follow.
Below is the official Press Release of EWTN.
Eat, Pray, Talk, Love!
Welcome To EWTN’s March 2012 Season Preview
Irondale, AL – Imagine being able to watch a talk show with a genial psychologist host who actually dispenses advice in accordance with the teaching of the Catholic Church! Imagine no longer! “Living Right With Dr. Ray” is exactly that and more.
And it’s just one of 10 new shows premiering in March on EWTN. There’s also a cooking show, a prayer show for kids, a show featuring Catholics whose love for Jesus kept them true to the Faith in the face of torture and death, new cuts of the renowned series “Catholicism,” and much more! Here’s a sneak peek:
- Living Right With Dr. Ray: Psychologist and Radio Host Dr. Ray Guarendi blends his deep professional experience and insight with his Catholic perspective and humor in a new one-hour talk show covering issues pertinent to families, children and seniors. He welcomes a wide array of guests, interacts with a live audience, and answers questions mailed to him from viewers worldwide. Airs 1 p.m. ET, Mondays; 5:30 p.m. ET, Thursdays; and 10 p.m. ET, Saturdays.
- Mary’s Dowry Presents: Meet the Tudor and Elizabethan priests and other Roman Catholics who refused to attend the services of the Church of England and who were determined to keep the Faith there alive – even in the face of torture, persecution and death – and take a journey with Saxon queens and bishops who bore witness to the many miracles and Faith throughout English history. Airs 2:30 p.m. ET, Mondays; and 3:30 a.m. ET, Fridays.
- Savoring Our Faith: Father Leo Patalinghuguses the kitchen as his pulpit to preach the Catholic faith, while at the same time showing viewers how to prepare flavorful dishes for the whole family. Airs 8:30 p.m. ET, Sundays; 6 p.m. ET, Wednesdays; and 2:30 a.m. ET, Thursdays.
- Catholicism: Journey with Fr. Robert Barron to more than 50 locations throughout 16 countries. Be illuminated by the spiritual and artistic treasures of this global Church that claims more than one billion of the earth’s people. Airs 8 p.m. ET, Sundays, 10:30 p.m. ET, Wednesdays, and 4:30 p.m. ET, Saturdays.
- Cat Chat: The Cat Chat Family teaches kids the most important lessons on the Catholic Faith with catchy songs, silly jokes, action-packed juggling and unicycling and the adventures of the family cat, Moses. Airs 4:30 p.m. ET, Mondays.
- The Catholic Epistles: Join Dr. Timothy O’Donnell, STD, President of Christendom College as he examines the place of the Catholic epistles in the New Testament Canon and their witness to the apostolic teaching. Airs 5:30 p.m. ET, Sundays and 3 a.m. ET, Saturdays.
- Fathers for Good: On location in Makati City, Philippines, Father Francis Gustilo and Frank Padilla discuss the universal challenges faced by fathers and their families around the world. Airs 3:30 a.m. ET, Tuesdays and 6:30 p.m. ET, Saturdays.
- The Way of the Cross for Kids: In this animated special for children, Christine, Eva, Joseph and Enrique follow the 14 Stations of the Passion and Death of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Airs 4 p.m. ET, Fridays.
- Both Servant and Free: Fr. Brian Mullady, O.P., S.T.D., presents an in-depth study of the moral doctrine of the Church with regard to conscience, freedom, law and the formation of moral maturity, offering solutions to contemporary moral problems in the post-Vatican II Church. Airs 2:30 a.m. ET, Fridays and 4 p.m. ET, Saturdays.
- Diamonds from Daniel: Frances Hogan leads a meditation on selected passages from the Book of Daniel, and relates the levels of meaning contained in the book, as people would have gleaned them during the time in which they were written. Airs 3:30 a.m. ET, Wednesdays and 1:30 p.m. ET, Thursdays.
- (Debuted in February) Genesis to Jesus: Dr. Scott Hahn and Co-Host Robert Corzine show how the Old and New Testaments present God’s salvific actions through his Son, Jesus Christ. Based on Dr. Hahn’s best-seller, “A Father Who Keeps His Promises.” Airs 9 p.m. ET, Mondays, and 2 a.m. ET, Thursdays.
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 30th year, is available in over 160 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com, electronic and print news services, and publishing arm, EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.