My fellow Servants and Brothers in Christ,
This year, and probably this decade, will be quite challenging as the sign of the times dictate. The pro RH BILL proponents are dead serious and aggressive to see to it that this bill is passed in congress with the backing of the US, UN , billionaire philanthropists, and extremist groups.
The Catholic Church itself has not been spared from controversies, and in the Philippines, we see quite a number of Catholics joining the various Protestant born again sects and other religious non Catholic organizations.
In the past two years, SvFL made its headway towards new fishing grounds. These are the Migrant Workers Ministry and the Corporate Evangelization. We also foresee the need to help our parishes evangelize and make vibrant the parishioners.
In the light of theses developments, we see a need to reorganize our core team to address and the principal mission which is evangelization and to sustain its development. In our yearly planning held early this year, we decided on the following changes:
1. I have appointed Bro. Ando Roman as the new Metro Manila Coordinator.
2. Bro. Ces Lorenzo will head the SvFL-led Corporate Evangelization program.
3. Bro. Pidiong Damaso will continue to head the SvFL Pastoral Formation.
4. Bro. Rocky Lachica is tasked to be a full time worker for the ministry and will spearhead the Philippines Migrant Workers Ministry.
5. Bro. Butch Sinconegui takes charge of Secretariat, Finance and Communication.
6. Bro. Pompoy Dinglasan continues as Sevants Philippine Mission Coordinator, and,
7. Bro. Jun de Vera is tasked to head the Servants Parish evangelization.
May you join me in praying for the success of our brothers that have been tasked to do an important mission in the Lord’s vineyard.