During the John Paul II Nuptial Theology Conference in Bacolod this week, the Diocesan Family and Life Directors had a meeting to discussed the initial steps for CBCP ECFL. It was led by His Excellency Gabriel Reyes, DD, Bishop of Antipolo and Chairman of the Commission together with his executive secretary, Fr. Melvin Castro and Maribel Descallar of our community. Some of those initial steps are as follows:
1. We will be sending you an updated ECFL Directory of Diocesan Directors and Workers.
2. We should continue our formation with regards to Family and Life.
3. We can seriously consider establishing NFP centers all over the Philippines.
4. ECFL’s new website and other communication avenues.
5. With the forthcoming “World Meeting of Families in Milan”, we can consider and possibly encourage sending one representative per Diocese.
For the World Meeting of Families, the costs are:
Basic Tour (10 days Milan departing May 27, 2012):
– Per person (includes airfare): $ 2,550
– Airline taxes: $325
– Tip fund: $90
– Supplement: $450
– Registration fee: Euro70
Deadline is on March 15. Itinerary available upon request. You may call the Home Office or the ECFL office (02-5279385) for more details.
There are also optional extension tours available: SHRINES OF ITALY or SPAIN and FRANCE